There is nothing more pleasurable than a bowl full of saucy and spicy spaghetti when your hunger is at its peak. While talking about spaghetti one thing that pops in our mind is Italy, where spaghetti was originated. However, some people claim that it is China originated pasta. Anyway! All we care about is its mouthwatering taste. Spaghetti or as the Italians call it Spaghetto can be served with any of a variety of meat, tomato, or other sauces. Every country has its own unique way of making spaghetti, the Americans like it plain with pinch of salt and black pepper , Italians like it in their traditional way and when it comes to us, Indians, we like it with a twist of our desi spices and tadka!
Here I bring you some of the best and tantalizing spaghetti recipes which are easy to make and a definite treat to your taste buds
12.Baked American Spaghetti
*Starting with cooking onion, garlic and meat.
*Add tomatoes and tomato sauce and seasonings.
*Meanwhile, break up spaghetti strands into three parts, Place in an ovenproof casserole dish such as a 9 X 13 and add the other 1/2 cup water and mix with raw spaghetti
*Add meat mixture and combine all ingredients
* Now cover the casserole with aluminum foil and bake at 350 degrees for 40 minutes.
* Uncover casserole, sprinkle cheddar cheese on top, and bake for an additional 10 to 15 minutes.
11. Tomato & Basil Spaghetti
*Heat olive oil in a frying pan and add red chilies and garlic
*To this add tomatoes and basil leaves.
* Pour in some vegetable stock and season the mixture.
*While this mixture cooks, boil the spaghetti in 3-4 cups of water.
* Now toss the cooked spaghetti in the tomato and basil mixture.Garnish with fresh basil leaves and serve hot!
10. Stir-Fried Vegetable Spaghetti
* Chop some veggies like carrot, mushroom, scallions and broccoli into small fine pieces
*Heat 2-3 tablespoon coconut oil in a large frying pan
*While the oil heats cook spaghetti in 3-4 cup of water.
*Now one by one stir and sauté all the chopped veggies , mushrooms in the last
* When mushrooms are stir fried add barbeque sauce in it and add all the pre cooked vegetables to it, stir well and set aside
*Take another pan and heat olive oil in it and add some ginger.
* When the spaghetti is cooked, add the spaghetti in the ginger pan stir for a while and add soy sauce
* At last add all the veggies and seasoning in the spaghetti pan mix well and your Stir Fried Vegetable Spaghetti is ready!
9. Spaghetti in Spinach Sauce
*Blanch the spinach in boiling water for 1 minute. Drain and refresh in cold water and blend in a mixer to a smooth paste. Keep aside.
*Heat some butter in a pan and add finely chopped garlic, ginger, spring onions and sauté for a few minutes.
*Add spinach paste into the pan, mix well and cook for 2-3 minutes.
*Add some cheese, milk and salt, mix it well and cook for another 1-2 minutes.
*In the end add cooked spaghetti in this mixture and serve immediately.
8.Spaghetti and Meatballs
*Start with preparing meatballs, mix meat, fresh bread crumbs, 1 table spoon of dry parsley, 1 tablespoon of grated parmesan cheese some black pepper, and garlic powder.
* Beat one egg in a small bowl and add this to the meat bowl, mix this all together until it is well blended. Shape this mixture into small balls and freeze the meatballs until the sauce is ready.
* For the sauce heat some olive oil in a pan and add 1 medium sized chopped onion and 6 cloves of well chopped garlic. Stir until this turns translucent,
* Add 2 bowls of tomato sauce, two tea spoons of salt, sugar and 1 basil leave. Cover the pan and reduce the heat and leave it for another 90 minutes.
* After 90 minutes, give the sauce a stir and add 1 tea spoon of dry basil and half of black pepper and finally add the freezed meatballs and simmer for another 10-15 minutes.
* Cook some spaghetti and add the sauce in it. Your meatballs and spaghetti is ready to eat!
*Start by slicing thin 6 cloves of garlic and chop some fresh parsley.
* Heat 4 tablespoon of olive oil in a pan and toast the garlic in it until it is golden brown.
*By the time garlic is toasting cook spaghetti.
* When the garlic is ready, turn of the heat and add half cup of boiling spaghetti water.
* When the spaghetti is cooked, drain it and plate it. Add black pepper powder, red pepper flakes and salt to taste.
*Pour the garlic oil over the spaghetti, grate some cheese over it and some parsley and just toss and turn. Your Garlic spaghetti is ready to bring to the table.
6.Spaghetti & Prawns
*Cook spaghetti in a large pan of salted boiling water.
*Meanwhile, heat 3 big table spoons of olive oil in another pan and toss garlic and chilly in it.
* As the garlic begins to color, add the prawns and sauté them for a minute.
* Now add half cup of white wine and tomato sauce and simmer for a couple of minutes.
*When spaghetti is ready, drain it but save some water for cooking. Now toss the spaghetti into sauce and squeeze in the lemon juice.
* At last add the cooking water to loosen the sauce and season with black pepper, salt and basil
5.Cold Sesame Spaghetti
*Cook the spaghetti according to the package directions. Drain the pasta, rinse under cold water, and return it to the pot.
*Heat the oil and red pepper in a large skillet over medium heat until the pepper is sizzling, 2 to 3 minutes.
*Remove from heat and stir in the chopped scallions, tahini (paste of sesame seeds), vinegar, soy sauce, 3 tablespoons water, and ½ teaspoon salt.
*Add the tahini sauce to the pasta and toss to coat.
*Serve topped with the sesame seeds and sliced scallions
4.Creamy Brussels Sprouts Spaghetti
*Cook the spaghetti, reserving ¾ cup of the cooking water. Drain it and return it to the pot.
*Meanwhile, heat 2 tablespoons of the butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Add the Brussels sprouts and cook, tossing occasionally, until crisp-tender, 4 to 6 minutes.
*Add the garlic and cook until fragrant, 1 minute.
*Add the Brussels sprouts, cream, the remaining 2 tablespoons butter, ½ teaspoon salt, ¼ teaspoon pepper, and ½ cup of the reserved cooking water to the pasta and toss to coat. (Add more cooking water as needed to loosen the sauce.)
*Serve topped with the ricotta salata.
3.Kimchi Chicken Spaghetti Soup
*Cook the spaghetti , drain and return it to the pot.
*Meanwhile, heat the oil in a large pot over medium heat. Add the garlic and ginger and cook until fragrant, 1 to 2 minutes.
*Add the broth and chicken and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer, stirring occasionally, until the chicken is cooked through, 20 to 25 minutes. Shred the chicken, reserving the broth.
*Add the chicken, broth, kimchi, and ½ teaspoon salt to the pasta and stir to combine.
*Serve topped with the snow peas and fried eggs
2. Mexican Taco-Bowl Spaghetti
*Cook the spaghetti, drain and return it to the pot.
*Meanwhile, heat the oil in a large skillet over high heat. Add the beef, onion, chili powder, and ¾ teaspoon salt. Cook until browned, 6 to 8 minutes.
*Add the corn and tomatoes (and their juices). Cook until heated through, 2 to 4 minutes.
*Add the sauce to the pasta and toss to combine.
*Serve topped with the avocado, cilantro, Cotija, and lime wedges.
1. Spaghetti Cabonara
*Boil spaghetti in lightly salted water at a steady heat, when cooked, drain it and keep it aside.
* Sauté bacon in a thin layer of olive oil , stir until its golden crispy take it off the heat and leave it to cool down.
*Now in a bowl put 4 egg yolks and stir well, add grated pecorino cheese and black pepper powder and mix it.
* Add the bacon in this mixture and add spaghetti to it. Serve with cheese garnishing.
More from Food
How many of us are actually aware of something known as a Cranberry? Cranberry Juice is typically the unsweetened juice …